|The World is My Circus|
|Season 1, Episode 7|
|Air date||November 19, 2005|
|Written by||Steven Kriozere|
|Directed by||Dan Fausett|
The Comet Cometh
Stop the World, I Want to Get Off
The World is My Circus is the seventh episode of the first season.
A popular intergalactic circus featuring unique creatures from across the galaxy comes to Acmetropolis to entertain the citizens. Unbeknownst to many of its inhabitants, the circus contains creatures that are combinations of human DNA and animal DNA and its host, Ringmaster, is the one behind the odd creatures being in existence.
When a child disappears and an investigation shows that the last place he was found was the circus, the Loonatics then begin to follow a strange monkey-cheetah hybrid (who is revealed to be Zadavia after falling victim to the Ringmaster off screen) to the circus to see what they can dig up. However when the team gets to the circus they find that they are on the list to join the Ringmaster's menagerie. The team is transformed into creepy furries by the Ringmaster and begin their quest to get back to normal and shut the Ringmaster down. After returning themselves to their original forms, they learn that Otto, the Ringmaster's assistant is really the one behind everything. And to make matters worse, Otto transforms the Ringmaster into a monstrous hybrid. The Loonatics defeat the mutated Ringmaster by creating a sonic boom, and trap him and Otto with Tech's latest invention, a Gluco-Gel 9000.
- The Loonatics are transformed into different mutated animals, and have their powers switched.
- The Ringmaster makes his debut.
- Zadavia makes a physical cameo in this episode in addition to appearing in her usual hologram form.
- Rev still talks fast even while he and Tech have traded powers.
- Lexi: Well look on the bright side; it can't get any worse than this.
- Ace: Who's got Slam's power?
- Lexi: Oh, hey! That'd be me!
- Ringmaster: "I am not clinically insane, I am the greatest showman in the universe. Oh, by the way, this is going to hurt. . .a lot."
- Duck: (upon accidentally shooting Rev with a laser, turning him into a pile of soot) "Rev! Rev, pal, buddy! Speak to me! H-He's gone! And it's all my fault... I'm sorry for calling you a disgrace to the bird community. I'm sorry for stealing cookies from your secret stash.
- Rev: (as the soot) SO, YOU'RE THE ONE. (regenerating while talking) I did suspect it to be you, but how could I just accuse without any proof. Man, it's been BUGGING ME FOR MONTHS. I don't know why I'm surprise, really. Duck, you are ONE TEAMMATE WHO WOULD STOOP SO LOW!
- Duck: (annoyed) I liked you better when you were a smoldering husk...